Welcome to Jan Pragati Foundation
Jan Pragati Foundation is a NGO (non-governmental organization) based in india working in different fields. It comprises eminent professionals of different fields. Jan Pragati Foundation is a Registered society under Society Act 21, 1860. Various prominent journalists and other experts are associated with us. Our primary motto is to recognize those people who are working for the upliftment of society.
Aims and Objectives
- To develop and spread the idea of friendship and fraternity among the people.
- To educate the people for adopting the good norms of a good citizen and to work for spreading the ideas of nationality among the people.
- To publish newspaper, magazines, journals and to reproduce works of arts, literature, science, crafts and other allied works/collections of works of arts for instruction and imparting useful knowledge.
- To organize conference, seminars, award functions, social, cultural and educational programmes from time to time.
- To promote national integration, communal harmony, universal brotherhood and global peace. To promote and advocate human rights and fundamental freedom for all without any discrimination of race, religion, caste colour, sex and language.
- To promote charitable values, literature, science, art, education and culture.
- To conduct research studies on the social and economic conditions of people with a view to involving ways and means for their development with in their social and historical frame works and to seek promotion of rural development.
- To under take , organize, conduct and facilitate, courses conference, lecture, research and education on various aspects and of science, technology, society and other fields.
- To communicate and coordinate with the govt. local and public authorities on various issues related to development welfare and public interest on different subjects.
- To establish an award for the deserving people in the field of music, art, science, commerce, business, agriculture, education, grass root level social service, communal harmony, brotherhood and peace.